Have you heard about Website Analytics or is it an entirely New Concept for you?
Have you heard about website analytics or is it an entirely new concept for you? No problem. We will explain the basics, outline the benefits of this data tool as well as set up the web analytics and tracking tools required to stimulate your business’ revenue growth and give you a better return on investment (ROI).
The benefits of having web analytics set up for your business include
- Knowing the sources of your traffic (e.g. organic search; paid search; social media etc.)
- Giving you the ability to segment your audience. This allows you to tailor your communication according to the various segments.
- Create effective, targeted media campaigns to compel engagement and conversion
- Seeing if you are achieving your goals, and if not, use the data to adjust your digital marketing strategy
- Study your competition
- Understand the type of content that resonates with your audience (e.g. perhaps video ads are gaining more traction than text-based ads.
By using website analytics, you’ll gain advanced insight into what makes your audience tick, and want to buy what you are selling.